10+ and 11+ months baby food recipes ( stage 3 – homemade baby food recipes )
In this section, I have added breakfast recipes for babies with 2 or more teeth and pureed lunch recipes which most babies prefer at this stage :)..
You can read the tips related to stage-3 baby food’s at http://www.c4cooking.com/8-months-baby-food-recipes/
- Around 10+ and 11+ months, your baby may eat around 3/4 cup of food and often will be ready for 3 meals
- The texture of stage-3 food can vary from thick purees, mashes and ( minced/grated for teething babies)
- Offer solids atleast 25 – 30 minutes after breast feeding or formula so that they will eat without any fuss and wouldn’t make their tummy full. I always give solids 40 – 45 minutes after breastfeeding as I noticed my sweetie-pie eats well and loves eating food:)
- Remember to offer some water before and after meals.
- Occassionaly, offer your family meals also ( be watchful for any allergic ingredients. If you use spices, offer foods cooked with mild-spices )
- Important note : Always watch for any new signs or symptoms when introducing new foods at all stages.
Date Oatmeal recipe :
9 – 12 months baby breakfast cereal recipe
10+ and 11+ months breakfast recipes for 2+ teeth baby
5 Lunch Recipes for 10+ months baby :
Easy Lunch / dinner – ‘ 1 POT CHICKEN VEG RICE ‘ ( for 11+months baby)
10 Mashed Meals for 9 – 12 months baby
Fish Stew for 11+months baby / toddler & family ( 1 stew for all 🙂..
8 Lunch/Dinner Recipes for 11+months – 18 months baby
3 Fish/Chicken/Meat Meals for 9 – 12 months baby
5 Soup recipes for 9 – 12 months baby
Food Chart ( for 10 – 12 months baby )